210 Series balanced valve design is a lockup-type regulator. Its intended applications include gas-fired boilers, steam generators, industrial furnaces, and ovens. Remote sensing option is available on 210D, E, and G models.The 210 series is a lockup type regulator. The balanced valve design makes it possible to maintain steady outlet pressure control with widely varying inlet pressures. The regulator has an integrated dampening mechanism in the breather outlet and the sensing tube to improve regulating stability and reduce hunting tendencies. The 210 series provides precise regulation over a wide range of pressures and flow rates. Applications include gas-fired boilers, steam generators, industrial furnaces, and ovens.
- Pipe Sizes: 1” to 3” threaded connections with NPT or ISO7-1 threads. 4” 125 lb. flange (210J only)
- Housing Material: 210D, 210E, 210G, 210J: aluminum
- Mounting: Mount in an upright position only.
NOTE: All Maxitrol gas pressure regulators should be installed and operated in accordance with Maxitrol Safety Warning Instructions.
- Certifications: 210D, 210E, 210G: ANSI Z21.18/CSA 6.3 Gas Appliance Pressure Regulators.
- Gas Types: Suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed gases, liquefied petroleum gases, and LP gas-air mixtures.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: CSA Certified: 210D, 210E, 210G: 10 psi (69 kPa) Maxitrol Tested: 210J: 10 psi (69 kPa)
- Emergency Exposure Limits: 210D, 210E, 210G, 210J: 25 psi (172 kPa) Ambient Temperature Ranges.... -40° to 200°F (-40° to 93°C)
- Sensing Taps: Convenient tap locations are available for downstream sensing, cross connections, and differential control. Four locations can be tapped and plugged for measuring pressure.
- Remote Sensing: 210D, 210E, 210G models may be ordered with remote sensing. The internal sensing tube is omitted and external sensing taps are provided. Add suffix letter “R” to model number when ordering.
- Minimum Regulation: 210D: 25 CFH; 210E, 210G: 50 CFH; 210J: 100 CFH.